Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our Crazy Life

Now that Mia is almost three months old I thought I would put a few pictures of her, I guess you could say that life with two is kicking my butt! I know that once Mia is a bit older things will get better hopefully.
I'm loving this baby girl she brings such a sweet spirit into our home, I love it when she gives me big smiles and those cheeks are so yummy.
The last few months seem like a blur we have been busy! Dillon is finishing up a class for his BS and then training to do the Wasatch Back and the Scofield Triathlon, I'm trying to get back in shape and thought no better way then doing the Spud Man in Idaho! We are enjoy life as crazy as it is.
Mia the day we brought her home from the hospital

This is Mia now, see what I mean about those yummy cheeks

5 comments:

AmyL. said...

Yum is right! She is a doll! Keep those pictures coming.

Bob said...

I'm thinkin about thos cheeks on toast rightn now...

Hepworths said...

Oh my gosh, those pics of Gage and Mila are to die for. What a good older brother. Both of you are TRAINING for stuff? That takes some serious time! I would love to go for a bike ride or swim anytime. Let me know:)

Jessica said...

She is adorable. Those cheeks are definitely squeezable. Good luck with the training! Spudman is tons of fun! I saw Dillon for a minute at the race yesterday he looked like he was have a blast!

Britt Mitchell said...

She is so stinkin' cute! LOVE the cheeks! I'm with Amy--keep the photos a'coming!