Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Our early arrival

Baby girl is here she came five weeks early, she has spent the last three weeks in the hospital needing an antibiotic because she had meningitis and pneumonia, she also had some trouble with her breathing which is very common with preemies so she had a c-pap for the first week in the hospital, she has her last dose of the antibiotic tonight and then its just a matter of her being able to eat enough and keep gaining weight so where hoping by this weekend she will get to come home!!

We love our little bundle of joy and can't wait to have her home.

Thanks to everyone who have been so helpful all the delicious meals, watching Gage and most importantly the prayers, we have definitely felt Heavenly Fathers hands in all of this and have felt so blessed.


Mia Fay-5 lbs 3 oz-18 inch-3/18

7 comments:

J-ME said...

She looks beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We would love for gage to come over and play again!!

J-ME said...

Ooops I fogot to tell you I love her Name. And I love that she was mentioned in your last post
Mia from the blog world (:

amylmitchell said...

Keep those pics a comin' since we can't see her and hold her.

Lisa Mc said...

Laura,
I am so sorry. I know how crappy it is to commute to see your children. It's awful! She is beautiful. She's in good hands at Timp. They took such good care of Khloe during her 5 week stay. We pray that Mia's will be much shorter. Please let me know if I can do anything. Congrats and hang in there. I know it is so difficult to not have her home. Good luck! Love, Lisa

amy said...

I hope that you guys are able to bring her home this weekend. I am excited to meet her! Hang in there, I love you!

Hepworths said...

she is so perfect. what cute little chubby cheeks. so excited to meet the little princess.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Remember when you use to blog??????