Monday, October 1, 2007


Gage is now 13 months, he's not walking yet he is doing all the things that help like,
walking on furniture and pushing things and walking so I suspect that he'll be toddling around before we know it.
Things that he like to do as you can see in these photos is get our toothbrushes out and play with them we had to get two new ones because he also decided that it was fun to put them in the toilet yuck!
He's such a funny boy! we love him and where enjoying every minute even when he's a little whinny!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Very cute pictures of gagee boy!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a little boy -you know not as baby-like - he is growing up so fast. Soooo cute!!
Amy L.

Robyn Lamoreaux said...

Hey, afer looking and looking at this picture I have decided that I really like his hair longer. Pretty cute boy!

Kendra said...

I can't believe how big he is! You need to bring him in again so I can squeeze and kiss his cute little cheeks!

amy said...

Hey You! The blog world is fun to be a part of! I love being able to see you guys and your pictures. I'm glad I'm a part of it. It makes me feel like I am bonding with your little guy even though I don't see him very often. Amy V.